PCTFE(Polychlorotrifluoroethylene) is a polymer of chlorotrifluoroethylene. Melting temperature 213℃, with excellent chemical stability, insulation and weather resistance, can be used for a long time at -196-125℃
1. Mechanical properties
2. Low temperature resistance
There is no embrittlement or creep in liquid nitrogen, liquid oxygen and liquefied natural gas, and it can be used near absolute zero (-273°C) under certain conditions.
3. Corrosion resistance: can withstand almost all chemical substances and oxidants.
4. Permeability: Among all plastics, PCTFE has the lowest water vapor permeability, does not penetrate any gas, and is a good barrier polymer.
5. Electrical properties: excellent electrical properties such as insulation resistance and dielectric breakdown voltage
6. Excellent optical performance
7. Good weather resistance
PCTFE seal working application
Suitable for low temperature and high pressure working conditions, it is often used in the fields of tubes, pumps, valves and joints in ultra-low temperature conditions such as liquid oxygen, liquid nitrogen and liquefied natural gas.
Low temperature seal inquiry
BOSS Sealing Solutions committed to the research and development of the application of PCTFE seals in various low temperature conditions, with rich experience and technology.
Please request for low temperature working conditions seal requirement.